Do you like travelling? Of-course, Your answer should be “Yes, I love travel very much”. So, would like some encouragement yourself with this famous inspirational travel quotes. Here is the greatest list of inspirational travel quotes. If you want to add one more, simply leave a comment.
1. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharial Nehru
2. It is better to travel well than to arrive. – Buddha
3. I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson
4. He who does not travel does not know the value of men. – Moorish proverb
5. All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it. – Samuel Johnson
6. To get away from one’s working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one’s self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change. – Charles Horton Cooley
7. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime. – Mark Twain
8. The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes sight-seeing. – Daniel J. Boorstin
9. Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience. – Francis Bacon
10. The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
11. I’ve always enjoyed traveling and having experience with different cultures and different people. But it’s also a wonderful thing to be able to benefit and enable research, not only in our country but around the world. – Laurel Clark
12. A wise traveler never despises his own country. – William Hazlitt
13. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
14. There is no happiness for the person who does not travel. For Indra is the friend of the traveler, therefore wander! – Brähmann
15. You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself. – Ella Maillart
16. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. – Caskie Stinnett
17. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – St. Augustine
18. I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveller. – Michael Palin
19. Every perfect traveler always creates the country where he travels. – Nikos Kazantzakis
20. You get educated by traveling. – Solange Knowles
21. Traveling, you realize that differences are lost: each city takes to resembling all cities, places exchange their form, order, distances, a shapeless dust cloud invades the continents. – Italo Calvino
22. People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home. – Dagobert D. Runes
23. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
24. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. – Lao Tzu
25. Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white. – Mark Jenkins
26. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. – Oscar Wilde
27. Travel like Ghandi, with simple clothes, open eyes and an uncluttered mind. – Rick Steves
28. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. – James Michener
29. When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable. – Clifton Fadiman
30. Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art. – Freya Stark
Interesting post! Indeed, these are the most famous quotes to the India travel which attracts and inspire to visit in India. But I have also more informative blogs related to India travels, I’m sure you w’ll likes my posts if you are interested please visit on my account.
Rajasthan may be a major tourer destination that pulls travelers from round the world. The country has created a variety of hotels to suit differing types of travelers.
Nice post. Good quotes,So i can say To many people holidays are not voyages of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance.
Thanks for a wonderful read.
what a great list of travel quotes! Some known and some new ones. Thanks for sharing!